Friday, February 11, 2011

Love is in the Air Blog Hop

Before I get to the blog hop, I wanted to share the four fabulous digis we released today....



Be sure to stop by the website to pick these up.

Now onto the blog hop.....


Are you ready for a fantastic blog hop full of inspiration galore? I sure am :)!!!

If you are planning to join the line up, please add your direct blog post link to the Linky Tool below.

The Linky Tool will accept new links through Sunday at 9pm EST.

Be sure to stop back often throughout the weekend to check for new links.

All blog hop participants (those who are in the blog hop line up) will receive this adorable Bethany Bunny digi FREE....


AND will be entered to win a $25 shopping spree to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. The winner will be announced here on Monday, February 14th.

For more details and rules about this hop, please visit our blog hop page.

Now show us your SNSS love!!

4 comments:

Danni said...

I so hope I'm able to unpack my crafty room so I can play along! Loving the new digis!!

Taylor said...

Great hop, Korin!!! Thanks for inviting everyone to play :)

Natalie said...

Wonderful inspiration along the way! So glad I played and hopped!!

Vanessa said...

First time I've *hopped*!! :) Thanks so much for doing this!! :)