Saturday, May 21, 2011

Always time for tea with you!

SNS FLKR sz

Hello everyone! My time Guest Designing for Sweet 'N Sassy this month is just flying by! I wanted to share another card I made using this month's release, Tea Time. This time I stamped the tea cup three times on scraps of designer paper from Prima Sparkling Springs and one piece of Crafty Secrets. I cut them out and with a craft blade cut along the front top lip of each cup, then I tucked each cup into the next to create my stacked pile of cups. On the white base I layered dp from the Prima Sparkling Springs 6 x6 pack. I sewed lace onto my paper diagonal strips but it totally doesn't show up in the photo! I stamped half of one of the sentiments in the set in black on white and cut with a Spellbinders Fancy Tag . Each layer is popped up on dimensionals. The ribbon is Martha Stewart and I added four white pearls.

Thanks so much for looking! I would love to have you visit my blog: Th-INK-ing of You!

Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Janette said...

This is just beautiful Grace!! I love those papers you used