Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rhubarb's Harvest Blessings



Hi!  It's me, Krissy and I'm back again today with another Rhubarb card.  I love this little guy from Sweet n' Sassy Stamps.  This little bundle of love is from the Rhubarb's Autumn Joys stamp set.  It is the cutest set and I have had so much fun working with it this month!  Not only are the images adorable, there are a bunch of great sentiments included also.

While I'm here I have to thank Korin for giving me this opportunity to work with her wonderful stamps.  And thanks to Taylor for taking a chance on me and asking me to be a Guest Designer for the month.  Just because my month is up, that doesn't mean this is the last you'll see of these great stamps - Rhubarb will be back!  He's just too cute to resist!  Hopefully, he will soon be joined by more of his friends from SNSS.  I'm hoping to add Rubarb's buddy Cocoa to my stamp collection soon.  That little mouse is just so stinkin' cute!

That's all I have for you today, friends.  I hope you'll take time to get inky today and that you'll kick back with a cup of tea and take a look at the Sweet n' Sassy Stamps website.  I'm sure you'll find many stamps that are calling your name.  Korin has done a beautiful job designing the stamp sets, there is a great selection and she has included some really great sentiments.  Her scripture stamps are beautiful and so many of them are on my ever-expanding wish list.  What better way to spread The Word than with a gorgeous stamped card?

Hope all is well in your corner of the world.  Take time to get inky today.

recipe:  Sweet n' Sassy Stamps Rhubarb's Autumn Joys; Bella Blvd Itsy Bitsy Spider; DCWV Travel Stack; Prismacolor pencils, Goo Gone, Tortillons; Kraft Card Stock; American Crafts Ribbon; Tsukineko Tuxedo Black ink; Distress Ink Antique Linen, Peeled Paint; Misc button

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Very cute, Krissy! Love this fall Rhubarb image! He looks ready for autumn with his wagon load of "punkins" and your pretty fall DP!