Saturday, January 7, 2012

You Complete Me


I am SUPER excited about today's card!!  Not only was this week my first official time as one of the new Sketch Challenge Hostesses over at Splitcoaststampers (along with Korin and Holly - what a great trio we make!), I used one of the fantastic new stamp sets being released by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps this week.  How stinkin' cute is the glass of milk and bunch of cookies?!?!?! The stamp set is called You & Me, and it is definitely one of my favorites from the release.


I also combined this card with this week's Inspiration Challenge I host over in the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps member company forums.  I love this photo I found on Pinterest;  my card echoes the circles from the background, the cookie theme, and the colors (sort of - I used them, but in different hues). 


I hope you can find some time to come play along with one or both of these great challenges!!  And if you need even more to challenge you, play along with our release party challenges for chances to WIN a FREE set from the new release:


And.....I love the new release SO much, I'm giving away a free set, just to spread the love.  Head over to this thread on SCS and just tell me which one is your favorite. That's it!! It's that simple!

Supplies: 
Stamps: You & Me (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Card Stock: Kraft (Bazzill), Cream (Bazzill Prsimatics)
Patterned Paper: Sweet Season (Webster's Pages)
Ink: Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Coloring Medium: Copics (N0, N2, BG10, E31, E33, E35)
Accessories: Twine (May Arts)
Tools: Circle Punches (SU), Paper Piercer, Tim Holtz Design Ruler

2 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

oh i do love that card!! im gonna have to go and look now!

Glenda Joy said...

Adorable, warm, and fuzzy!