Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mornin' Morning Glories ~

Good Morning Everyone! The recent February Release showcased these beautiful Morning Glories set. This set comes with six beautiful sentiments and scriptures. I made this card to play along with Diva Giovana Inspiration Challenge. You can find the challenge here.


I coloured the flowers using Copics, then sponged the interior of the white excess areas by leaving the die in place and swiping my dauber from the outside in. I used my 6x6 MME paper pad to match the colour combo in Giovana's IC and love the lacey trims on the pillow shams. I used the cheery lynn die to continue with the lacey texture and used lace with my light pink sheer ribbon to create a shabby chic look.


Check out the new sets if you haven't had a chance to view them here. Also, pop into the member forum at Splitcoast and play along with us on the challenges by some of our creative Divas.


Have a great weekend!

~ Mary

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mary!
I love your blog! I also love your banner! Great job on it...

By the way, I am your newest follower!

Ciao Bella!

Bella Bliss
www.bellabliss.blogspot.com

Bridget said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Mary!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Mary. Such pretty colors and soft look. :o)

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous, Mary...Lace, pearls, and gorgeous DP colors...love it!

merrymstamper said...

aww, you are all so sweet...right back at you all, your cards inspire me. hugs!!