Monday, April 16, 2012

~The Gift of Grace~

Howdy, my Sweet N Sassy friends!

I got to thinking the other day that the majority of my cards are A2 sized (that's 4.25" x 5.5").   Over the years I've learned how to make so many different fancy folds and I just don't "go there" often enough.

Today I am sharing a Gatefold card I made with the new Calla Lily set.


I embossed the image on navy blue cardstock and gave it just a tiny bit of distress ink.  The side panels are layered Kay & Co. Blue Awning designer paper over night of navy, then stitched (a little wobbly, I might add!).

Then I decorated the inside:


The chipboard pieces are also from Kay & Co's Blue Awning collection.

I am going to challenge myself to do some different fold cards each week.   There are so many out there and  they add just a little more interest to our creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope your Monday feels like a Tuesday! :)

~Holly~

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

This is just beautiful, Holly!