Monday, July 23, 2012

Be Still And Know

For my post today, I decided to take a break from Christmas in July.  Don't get me wrong - I'm loving it!  But I decided to celebrate an anniversary - one year ago, I was a guest designer at Sweet 'n Sassy stamps.  They sent me Beauty by the Sea and Ocean Paradise to play with.  I was most amused - after all, what does a land-locked Colorado gal know about the ocean - but I had a great time playing along.  I decided to pull the Ocean Paradise set out again today and I paired it with this verse from the set Peaceful Swans.


(I stretched a little tulle in the window to give it a misty, peaceful look.)

I hope that in the middle of your busy day, you are able to find moments of peace!  

Kim Singdahlsen

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Lovely and peaceful, Kim! And the best part is that I'm here right now... well right now I'm at the library at the beach, using the computer, but in a little while I'll be sitting on that chair by the ocean!