Thursday, August 9, 2012

Eat More Veggies


This month there are eight fantastic sets being released; I honestly cannot choose my favorite!  But the first one I inked up was Save the Turkeys!  How cute is that guy?  He comes with all sorts of interchangeable sentiments that you can put in the banner.  I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers:

Body/Feathers: GB10, GB9, GB8, TN4, EB2, EB1
Head/Legs: GB5, GB4, GB2
Beak/Waddle: TN3, TN4, CR5, CR6, CR7
Banner: GB4, EB2, EB1
Outline: BG2, BG1

This card is just hanging out on my desk - it makes me smile so much, I don't want to give it away!

Supplies:
Stamps: Save the Turkeys (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Card Stock: More Mustard, Aways Artichoke (SU); White (Neenah)
Patterned Paper: Forever Fall (Bo Bunny)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Ribbon (May Arts)

4 comments:

NC Peach said...

I love autumn/fall cards, and this one is no exception! Love the colors, and the detail you put into the feathers! Very nice!

Diana Seal said...

What a pretty fall card, love the turkey, he is to cute!

XxJULESxX said...

love it made me smile!!

Jennie said...

So cute and love the paper you used...