Thursday, August 23, 2012

Season of Change ~

Fall is right around the corner! Schools have flung their doors open for many and the anticipation for gorgeous crisp colour is brimming...I couldn't help but create a fall card for as I wait for my next favourite season to kick off. 

I love finding treasures in the most unexpected places...my leaf is showcased on a square I punched with my latest find! It was the perfect punch to create a border for these Season of Change stamps and matching die

Thank you for stopping by. Have a beautiful day! 
~ Mary

Stamps: Season of Change
Dies:  Season of Change leaf 
Papers: SU, BoBunny
embellishments: Ribbon, MS punch, Su punch, 


3 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is stunning! I recently acquired this set~thanks for the inspiration Mary.

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Mary! Love that punch...what a perfect find for this stamp set!

Jennie said...

This is so pretty!