Thursday, September 20, 2012

Praise the Lord ~

I love when the stamp set and die coordinate beautifully!!! My heart sings when it all comes together...It is indeed the little things that bring me Joy. I have been into crisp fall cards recently that I felt a need to divert  my attention to pretty birds and flowers for this post. Praise the Lord is a beautiful set that comes with one scripture and four sentiments/declarations. I combined the Kindness die flowers as my embellishments and placed pearls in the centre of each blossom for a complete look. 

Why not pull out your sets and see what kind of combinations you can coordinate with your dies? Check out the dies in the store if you don't own any SNSS exclusive dies. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!
~Mary

Stamps: Praise the Lord
Inks: Copics, Memento, TH distress inks, SU
Paper: SU, MME
Embellishments: Pearls, Spellbinders, SU punch, SNSS die, Seam binding ribbon


3 comments:

Cathymac said...

Just gorgeous, Mary! These two set work perfectly together! Wonderful coloring on this beautiful bluebird image!

Cynthia said...

Lovely!

Jennie said...

Beautiful card and love the soft coloring!