Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Snowy Old-Fashioned Christmas

I am sure that you have all enjoyed the new release festivities over the last few days!  I had so much fun with the new set Old-Fashioned Christmas that I had a card for the blog hop and the VSD at splitcoaststampers and I STILL have one more card to show you today!


I stamped the image and then restamped it for the trees in the background.  Then I used a white mist and a sparkly mist to make it snowy!!  Not everybody loves snow but this sleigh ride would be my dream come true (as long as I had a warm blanket, fuzzy gloves and a VERY hot chocolate!)

Have a great weekend,


4 comments:

Sandy Rizzo said...

Gorgeous card, so peaceful and serene.

Mary K said...

Kim, this one is super gorgeous! I can't believe the versatility of this stamp that the DT has shown. Beautiful colors and the embossing adds so much!

Jennie said...

This is beautiful Kim! Really love the shades of blue and the snowflake embellishment is perfect!

ajax said...

This card is beautiful. I love the colors and I am partial to trees. Thanks