Saturday, November 24, 2012

Poinsettia Greetings...

Hello! It's Monika here with a lovely holiday card. I am in love with Poinsettia clear stamp set.


I just love stamping the flower image on different mediums and see how it turns out. I also love using layers to give dimension to my flower.
This time, I used White card stock and Vellum paper to build my flower layers. The images are colored with Copic Markers. The vellum pieces were colored on the back.



 ...and this is how it looks after I added gold pearls and Stickles to the flower. I also roughed up the petals by scrunching them a bit.

The background was made using dry embossed vellum and red card stock.
The sketch came from The Sweet Stop, SSS186. Hope you swing by and play along with us!

Don't forget our Birthday Sale Special: right now all in stock Christmas clear stamp sets are on SALE!

Thanks for stopping by,
Monika

1 comment:

merrymstamper said...

This is just wayyyy Gorgeous, it is killing me that I do Not own this poinsettia! Beautiful work Monika!