Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Criss Crossing the Miles

Hello Everyone!
Where did the time go??  Today is my last day posting as Sweet 'n Sassy's Guest Designer.  I am so grateful for the opportunity and I had so much fun!
The first card I am sharing today uses the Across the Miles set by Dina Kowal.  I have to admit, this is my favorite set of the release.  I am partial to maps!

I am also drawn to the arrow stamp, as you can see in this card!  I found my color scheme from a wonderful site called Design Seeds.  I stamped my arrows in a pattern, then added the plane.  The sentiment is stamped in black and then in Blushing Bride, offsetting the stamp just a bit to give it a shadow effect. 
The next card uses the Head in the Clouds set as well as the matching dies.
 
I stamped the cloud images in craft white ink, embossed with white ep and then die cut them out.  I did not have a sun die, so I die cut out two stars with my Sizzix dies and overlapped the points of the stars to create the sun rays. I punched a circle for the sun.  A little stitching and a felt bow to mimic the kite tails in the dp and the card is done!
You can get more details on my blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Lee Ann  :)

4 comments:

merrymstamper said...

Very nice! Love your colours!

Giovana said...

Wonderful cards Lee Ann!!

Bridget said...

You've done an amazing job as GD, love these designs!

Jean Bullock said...

Love these cards. So expertly designed!