Saturday, May 4, 2013

Proverbs 31:30

Hello friends! Giovana here with today's post. Today I want to show you a set of cards I made for 4 ladies who have done a terrific job with Girl's Club, my daughter's Bible Study group. Since last week was her last study I decided to make card for one of them.

For these card I used Precious Poppies set. The sentiment was stamped on White cardstock in Jet Black Archival Ink. I stamped poppies direct on the card front in Memento Angel Pink. Added few gold sequins and little butterflies.


Hope you like it!

Have a fantastic day!
Giovana

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh, these are just beautiful, and perfect for the occasion! I love this idea!

Jean Bullock said...

I love these . the stamps, the diecuts, the sentiment are wonderful. Are the beautiful paper strips from patterned paper or did you stamp those as well?

Giovana said...

Thanks Jean! The strips are patterned paper.