Friday, July 19, 2013

Kneel

Korin here again this week with another card featuring our new Celebrate Today set.  I love the images in this set because they can be stamped in black like my card today or they can be done in color like my card from the hop on Saturday.


For my card today, I used our wonderful Decorative Plaque Dies to cut out the shape, then sponged it to add some color.  The script in the background is our Light of Christmas Background stamped second generation (stamped off once to make the ink lighter).  Then I stamped the flower images and sentiment.  I added more interest to the image panel with some white dots from a poster paint pen.  The stamped border in the background is done with our Decorative Frame Toppers set.  The lower black border is from a Martha Stewart punch, I believe.

Thanks for joining me today!  Remember, when life gets too hard to stand, KNEEL! <3

Have a great weekend!

Korin


3 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

Beautiful sponging Korin!

Jean Bullock said...

I love this card. It is beautiful and the sentiment is perfect.

Janis said...

What an encouraging sentiment! PTL.
<3 J