Sunday, August 4, 2013

Faith


We are busy preparing for our August release this Friday. There are some awesome new sets and dies coming your way.  So, in the meantime, I thought I would share a card with you using a couple of the awesome sets from the July release.


I created the bg by stamping the doilies from the Delightful Doilies set in black memento and coloring the centers with my BG11 copic marker.  I stamped the scripture from the new Faith set and sponged pool party ink using my square nestie as a stencil.  Finally I stamped the beautiful borders on the top and bottom of the scripture from Decorative Frame Toppers and accented the centers with a tiny rhinestone.  The layout is my sketch from the challenge on SCS last week.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Giovana said...

This is beautiful Jannette!!

diane zechman said...

I love the color scheme and the perfectly spaced doilies! lovely!