Saturday, August 17, 2013

Prim Blessings

Hello! It's Monika here today bringing you a card using the brand new Prim Blessings clear stamp set. Have you seen the fabulous samples made with this set during our blog hop? It has so many wonderful images and greetings. It is a very versatile stamp set.


I used the pretty sunflower image on my card. I stamped the image twice. After coloring the images with Copic Markers I cut both flowers out, but on the second one I cut off every other petals.


The greeting is from Be Encouraged clear stamp set. The leaves were die-cut with Small Leaves Dies.
The sketch came from The Sweet Stop, SSS224. This week it's Sketch with a Spin and a Prize! Check it out and play along with us!

Thank you for stopping by,
Monika

4 comments:

diane zechman said...

Monika, I LOVE this!!! :0)

Bridget said...

Just fabulous, Monika!

Susie said...

Monika this is a wonderful design using the Prim Blessings set. The sunflower looks wonderful against that ray of sunshine too.

Rachel Castillo said...

Gorgeous Card love it.