Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Bookmark Bits & Pieces


Hi there
It's Ceal sharing with you today a couple cards from our August release. ...September release party is tomorrow night 8pm EST over in our forum at  Splitcoast Stampers so make sure to check in and play along with the release challenges. You will love the September release!
Now on to my cards. For both card I used the set Bookmarks Bits and Pieces one in a CAS style.  
The first one I also used the Decorative Frames set along with the Decorative Plaque die set. I random stamped the globe image for my background and used some October Afternoon design papers.
The second one I just took a sheet of paper out of a little notebook and used distress inks to age it and then stamped and colored my image.
 
thanks for stopping by!
Ceal 

1 comment:

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty globe stamp...wonderful cards.