Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello friends, Giovana here today bringing you a CAS Mixed Media card. recently got a new stencil and I thought this would be a perfect match with "Born this Day" set.
This card is super simple. The background was created by mixing embossing paste and Ferro Amber Gold paint, positioned the stencil on you piece of cardstock and added the mixture, set aside to dry, after that I sponged it with Mustard Seed distress ink.
I die-cut a manger from White cardstock, then stamped the image in memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copic Markers. I added Star Dust Stickles to the hay part.


Products used:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Donna Whitten said...

Very pretty!

Mary-Anne V said...

Beautiful... what embossing paste did you use. Love the texture it creates.

Giovana said...

Thanks ladies! Mary Anne, I used White embossing paste by Studio 490mixed with gold paint.
HTH
Giovana