Saturday, January 18, 2014

Be Brave, Don't Give Up!

Good morning! Mary here with the newly released God is Bigger set. These words are perfect for those quick "pick me up" cards for friends and loved ones! I created this card in a very short time, I combined it with majestic monarchs and  matching die.

The words are stamped in versafine black ink and trimmed to create individual sentiments and adhered with dimensional tape. The monarchs are stamped directly on the diecuts and coloured by applying ink from inkpad. 

Have a great Weekend! 

Materials Used:
Stamps: Majestic Monarchs, God is Bigger
Inks: Versafine black, QQ powder puff ink
Paper: SU dsp, SU very vanilla
Accessories: pearls, SNSS Majestic Monarch dies

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

What a wonderful Pick-me-up for someone going through a trial, Mary…so pretty! Love the colors and the CAS design! Hugs!

Cheri said...

This is gorgeous. I'm loving the way the blues came together. Pinning it as an idea for my mom who loves blue and butterflies.

Cheri- John 3:16
www.djssundries.blogspot.com