Monday, April 21, 2014

a little birdie told me..

Hello and happy Monday!  Here's a different shaped card for today.  I used the new Sweet 'n Sassy sets Thankful Blooms and Love Birds to create this File Folder Card.


And here's the inside..


There are quite a few tutorials and videos on creating this style of card but I followed this one.  If you don't have a punch board, you can also make a file folder card following the directions found here

I stamped the birds onto patterned paper and only cut one out for the front.  An additional wing was stamped and popped up for dimension.  The flower was also popped up over the ribbon.  Two of the sentiments were placed on a clear block in a wavy manner to give the card a whimsical feel.

I am really enjoying this month's Sweet 'n Sassy release...I hope you love it too!

Have a lovely day!
♥ Diane

No comments: