Thursday, April 24, 2014

Celebrating You~


Good Morning! Mary here to share this fun and easy card I created using the fun Lots-a-Spots set! I created this very quickly by stamping these directly on designer paper. I created matching fishtail banners by hand and stamped the sentiment by curling it into an oval and finished it with an SU oval punch. I embellished the banners by wrapping them all with black bakers twine. 

Materials Used:
Stamps: LotsaSpots
Inks: Versafine black, SU Baja Breeze
Paper: Authentique, SU
Accessories: Bakers twine, SU punch

Have a wonderful Day! 

1 comment:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

What a wonderful card, Mary! It looks like it could go for either masculine or feminine. Love the banners and how you curved the sentiment. Curving stamps like I want them is something I at least still struggle with! Tfs!