Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sunshine & Flower Fun

Hello Friends!  How are you today?  This is Jacquie, dropping by to share with you!  Before I share my creation with you, how about I share a WINNER with you?  We had so much fun teaming up with Add A Little Dazzle and thank you for joining us for our HOP!!

Our WINNER is:
Kay Jantz

*Please email jacquie@sweetnsassystamps.com to claim your prize!



Alrighty,  I have a little card creation to share with you all!!  Have you had a chance to check out this week's Friday Feature stamp set?  This week's Feature was the Sunshine & Flowers Clear Stamp Set and it is such a CUTE set!  Take a look!

What do you think?  SWEET, huh?  You can create ANYTHING with this one!  Anything from a CAS project to an elaborate project, this set is FUN to work with!




For my card I used large daubers to sponge different hues of blue and green SU Ink, onto a piece of GP white cardstock. then I stamped my main flower image and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.  I used this particular ink, so I could go back in and add a little color to my flowers, with my Copic Markers.  The Memento Ink does not bleed when you color with markers and that is AWESOME!  After that was done, I had to go back and add some light yellow sequins.  I am pretty sure I am STUCK on the whole sequin thing!  Haha!  Once all my elements were added, I then mounted it on a SU Old Olive Cardstock base.  AND?  Voila!

Hope you enjoyed my card share and don't forget to play along with our Friday Feature Challenge, just click the LINK and you can join the fun!  There is STILL time; you have until tonight at MIDNIGHT EST!!  We cannot wait to see what you come up with!  Have a WONDERFUL day!


1 comment:

Bridget said...

Such a pretty creation, Jacquie, in fresh shades of green!