Thursday, November 20, 2014

Congrats!

Hello! It is Gloria with you today. I am sad to say that this is my last post as part of the SNSS Design Divas. While I am stepping down from the team, I hope to continue behind the scenes designing stamps! Thank you to Korin and the other Divas for their love and support! And thank you, Readers for stopping by!

I used the super cute Baked For You stamp set to make a sweet baby card.



I love the playful style of this set. It is perfect for creating "sweet" cards!


I stamped and colored the bun, and then added Frosted Lace Stickles to create frosting!


And, a sweet message on the inside!

Thank you all for being SWEET to me over the past months.

Gloria

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

This gorgeous card is so sweet, Gloria! Love the combination of papers, the fabulous design, and the velvet looks so elegant!

Donna Whitten said...

How cute!