Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Let it Snow!

Hello Everyone!

Have you noticed that once November 1st gets here, time just flies by at lightening speed??  I am finding it hard to believe that Thanksgiving is only a week away and we have already had our first snow.  Yes, I have snow on the mind!
This is my last post for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and Korin. It has truly been a blessing to work for Korin and with this talented design team, but it is time for me to step aside.  I have been neglecting so much this last year or so and I need to spend time getting back to some of those neglected things.
That said, I thought it would be appropriate to make a card for my final blog post using the first Sweet 'n Sassy Stamp that caught my eye while perusing the SCS gallery.


Isn't he just the cutest????  You can see why I fell in love with this set, Welcome Jesus.  I stamped the snowman on kraft cardstock and colored him with Prismacolor pencils.  Initially, I had other ideas for this snowman, but it did not pan out, so I fussy cut him out and broke out some fine glitter and made him sparkle.
Did you know that this adorable stamp set now has a matching die?  Yep!  I can't wait to get my hands on the Welcome Jesus Die Set!
I hope I have inspired you to break out the ink and the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps one more time!  Thank you so much for all of your encouraging comments over the last year or so.  I will continue to create with my Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps; I would love it if you would stop by and visit me at my blog.  I am sure to see some of you around in blog land.
Lastly, wishing all of you a Blessed Thanksgiving!

Hugs!

Lee Ann  :)
www.greytpapercrafts.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What a wonderful card! I love that sweet and happy snowman! He's lovely all done up in sparkles! :o)

Cathymac said...

This sparkly snowman is just delightful, Lee Ann! I just love the smiling face on him….he make me smile eery time I see him!