Thursday, January 15, 2015

Celebrate!


Hello Friends!

Jenny here today with a fun sparkly card using the 

I have all kinds of birthdays coming up in the
next few weeks so I thought I would get started on
those.  The great thing about a "celebration" card is
you can use it for any occasion worth celebrating. (lol!)



The top and bottom of my gift box are heat embossed in clear
for some shine.  Then I added all kinds of glittery sequins
and a felt bow for a bright cheerful card.  
What do you think of my explosion
of stars coming out of the box?  

To add to the design, I stamped one of the Grunge Borders 
on the side, lining it up with my diagonal DP. 
You don't need to create a vintage or 
distressed card to use this versatile border set. 

Have a wonderfully crafty day!

Hugs,

Jenny  





2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sweet birthday card Jenny. Love the star sequins shooting out of the box. :)

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love the bright colors, and how you were able to match up the border stamp with the patterned paper strip. Great card!