Sunday, January 4, 2015

Got the Winter Blues?

Judy here today and I am thrilled to be joining the SNSS Design Divas! Today is my first official post. A big thanks to Korin and the rest of the team for the warm welcome!

Got the Winter Blues? I do, as today I return home after several wonderful days in Utah and a late Christmas and New Year's celebration with my whole family. They all live so far away, and I don't get to see them often enough. So nothing better to chase away those blues than my favorite shades of pink and an adorable cup of snowman from Snowman Soup!
This is one of my favorite SNSS stamp sets, and has such adorable images and sentiments for holiday wishes, as well as all winter long!
I colored that cute little cup and heart steam with Copic markers, and then added some piercing and embossing for texture, and Baker's Twine, pearls and snowflake brads for embellishments. A colored doily was the perfect backdrop.

So -- Winter Blues? Get in the pink and remember that each day is getting longer and longer. More time to stamp! Have a blessed Sunday!

7 comments:

Sue G. said...

Welcome Judy!!! Your card is adorable, will certainly warm someone's heart!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

A perfect day of "firsts"! As I am a new subscriber to your blog (Thanks to the hop, I found you!)so this is my 1st email from you, Your 1st post with a new DT, and I am the first to post on your BEAUTIFUL card, PLUS it is a new year! LOL
May it be an AWESOME year for us BOTH! All the best to you in your new endeavor....

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Judy. Love the pink shades and the sweet little snowflakes.

Donna Whitten said...

Such a pretty and cheerful card, I love it! This is one of my favorite sets also. Thanks for sharing.

Cathymac said...

Just as cute as can be, Judy!

Bernadette Shisler said...

Hi Judy! Beautiful card! I love pink and I love the little snowman!

Jenny said...

So soft and pretty Judy! Love it!