Monday, January 12, 2015

Grateful.


Good morning!

Jessica here with a card to share today along with some step by step photos of my card making process.  Nothing earth-shattering per se, but I took photos as I worked of the steps to make today's card.  They are pretty self-explanatory, so I'll leave you with the photos below.  If you have any specific questions, please feel free to leave a comment.

A few notes of my design process:

I was wanting to create a winter scene with a sunrise/sunset landscape with clouds behind the sun.  I'm always in need of thank you cards, so I decided to use a thankful sentiment, tucked into the ribbon/twine treatment.  I find that I like to use vellum for snowflakes, but like them better when they are backed with a solid card stock as it helps them stand out a bit better.
















Sweet'n Sassy Stamps Products Used:




Have a great Monday!
Jessica



5 comments:

Katia said...

beautiful card, thanks for the tutorial!

Teresa Doyle said...

Your card is STUNNING! I absolutely love it and the verses to this set are really lovely.

Lilaccards said...

Great tutorial for a visual learner. Love the card. So cute.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Wonderful scene (and tutorial) Jessica!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love how you used the doily as the sun. Thanks for the tutorial, too!