Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My Heart Skips a Beat

Hi Friends,

If you weren't aware, or if you need a really good 
reason to shop...what am I saying?  Who needs a reason right?
 Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is clearing
out the old and bringing on more new!
Save a whopping 40% on selected stamps AND dies!
Just click here to begin shopping...
after you peek at my card of course.  :)


I have been getting more into creating my own backgrounds
 lately and the discontinued Grundgy Border stamp set 
totally fits the bill for this.  Notice the polka dots, 
diamonds and wood designs... all part of this fun set. 
 The sentiment and the polka dot heart are included 
in the beautiful Bottom of my Heart Set.
Did I mention both stamp sets are now on sale :)

I added other sweet elements to my card including 
the butterfly and postage paid symbols.  
These are from one of our newest sets, Parisian Postcard.


I love how bright and cheerful this card turned out.
Perfect for valentine giving.

Hugs,

Jenny


3 comments:

Katia said...

beautiful color combo!

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous card love the colour combo!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Wonderful layers and images combined together. Nicely done Jenny.