Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Sweet 'n Quick!

I appreciate my close friends so much. Even if we aren't able to get together often, it's as if we were just together when we do. We pick up right where we left off. This week I was able to catch up with two of them, after having not seen them for about 2 months! It was really fun. So I wanted to make a thank you card that was "sweet 'n quick" to send each of them.

I chose images from Sweet Sarah, one of the January releases at SNSS:
I stamped with VersaFine ink on Kraft, and then colored in using my Prismacolor pencils. I don't get those out very often, but I do like the result on Kraft cardstock! I added a strip of designer paper at the top, and added ribbon and twine to tie the design all together. A little piercing for added interest, and it's all sweet 'n quick!
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to join in our Release Day Challenge. You have until January 15th at midnight EST to enter!


6 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

This is a great card and I love the sentiments in this set.
Your friend is lucky too, by the way! You are very thoughtful to do that!

Jenny said...

Quick and sweet are my favorite kind of cards! Love yours Judy!

Cathymac said...

So cute, Judy! Your friends will love them! Now I need to try the pencils on Kraft card stock...love the look!

diane zechman said...

Love this, Judy! Your card is so sweet!

Stampin_melissa said...

Such a lovely card! I NEED to know if the two gals in the new sets will have matching dies in the future? I think they would make a great bundle!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Judy. Love the turquoise on Sweet Sarah... and the strips of ribbon and twine... the paper-pierced line is a nice touch!