Saturday, January 17, 2015

Thinking of You

 Hello and Happy Saturday to you! 

  On Release day I shared a soft, romantic card using  the versatile Parisian Postcard Clear Stamp Set. Today I am sharing how this set can be used for a "Sympathy" or "Thinking of You" card.  


I stamped the beautiful rose image and kept it black and white for a bit of drama.   I colored two butterflies and fussy cut them to flit among the roses. Next I stamped the sentiment that is included in the set and finished off the layer with two frilly borders using Doily Border Dies.




Before I leave you today I am excited to share with you that SNSS has a fabulous sale going on right now!!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Angie 
  

5 comments:

Cathymac said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Angie...love the yellow!

Teresa Doyle said...

What a beautiful card. I love the black & yellow. Lovely!

Janeen said...

it's so beautiful Angie and I feel the love poured into it. Thank you so much.

Cynthia said...

This is beautiful, Angela. The color combo and clean design are very striking!

Graciellie Design said...

This is so very pretty Angie! I love your design! Lovely!!! Hugs, Gracie.