Saturday, January 10, 2015

You and Me Go Together Like...

Peanut butter and jelly!  WooHoo!  How darn cute is this set?  The You and Me stamp set is one of my all time favorite Sweet 'n Sassy sets, and I've used it frequently since it was released.  And this month...you can get coordinating dies to cut out all of the sweet images in the set.  Fabulous!  
 My card features a fun pop up design, which when folded lays flat.  The box part of the card slides up over the main area of the card, hiding the card inside.  This is a super easy project and you can find instructions on the Splitcoaststampers web site, here.  Interested in some other cards that I created using the You and Me set...check out some more goodies below!  Enjoy your weekend!

 

5 comments:

Cathymac said...

Whooohooo…soooo sweet, Kim! Love all of the cards you created with this fabulous stamp set! Card designs, paper, and bling all complement each other perfectly!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are all so cute. I love the pop up card.

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

LOVE your cards! That stamp set is so darn cute. I am having to purge my stamp collection, since it's getting too big. May have to make room for this one, though.... Thanks so much for sharing these!

Gigglls said...

Love everything!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic projects Kim! Especially love the pop-up card! Sweet colors!