Saturday, May 2, 2015

You Did It!

{jane bosi}  Happy Saturday, Sweet Friends!  As the weather continues to warm, my thoughts are on the winding down of the school year, summer fun, pools and road trips!

I work at our local high school and this week, the seniors were picking up their cap and gowns.  Such an exciting time in their lives!!  Naturally, I'm thinking about graduation!  My kiddos are still a bit too young (thank goodness--I'm just not ready!).  But, I know plenty of young people who are moving out in to the world soon!

My card features the new Congrats Grad stamp set and dies.  My main image panel has a few stars cut out and is popped up on dimensional tape for added interest.  I also used a sentiment from the Congrats Grad set to finish off the inside.
What ever you do today, make it a great one!  Don't forget to be awesome!
TTFN--Jane

No comments: