Sunday, June 21, 2015

Remembering Dad

Hello, sweet friends and Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there!  Cathy here with a Father's Day card for you today.  My dad passed away almost twenty years ago.  He loved the ocean, especially deep sea fishing, so The Sea clear stamp set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, now back in stock, was the perfect choice for a card in memory of my DAD!


Graphics 45 papers helped set the stage for the sailing vessel image from The Sea which was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  The split sentiment is from the Camping Fun stamp set and was cut with the Banner Dies.  A sailor's knot made with rope twine and a few black pearls were added to finish the card.

Here are the products from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store 
used to make this card:


Trips to the ocean always bring back fond memories of my dad!  Even though my dad is no longer here, I have a heavenly Father who loves me even more than my earthly father did…and so do you!

Have a wonderful Father's Day!!

1 comment:

merrymstamper said...

Gorgeous creation Cathy!!! I love the depth of your colours.