Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hope In The Lord


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy friends,  it's Ceal here, to share another new release sample with you. This card uses the new Bible journaling set Message of Hope. I wanted to show you, you don't have to be a Bible journal to use these sets, they also make beautiful cards. I also used an older set Leafy Flourish Background.
To make my card, I randomly stamped the word hope from the Message of Hope set across my panel. I embossed it with clear embossing powder and then stamped the Leafy Flourish Background in versamark ink as well, but didn't emboss it, instead I sponged some Pan Pastels over it. To finish it I stamped the greeting all from the Message of Hope set on a tag and placed rhinestones in the center of the flowers.


1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Just beautiful, Ceal! LOVE how you created the leafy background and what a great message for encouragement!