Thursday, December 31, 2015

Warm Wishes for 2016!

I am sending warm wishes for all of you for 2016! 
I used images from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Winnie's Warm Wishes. I love how the sentiments are all interchangeable to say all sorts of different things. 


I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored the mittens with Copic markers. I decided to have them facing so the hearts were right side up. The banners are handcut, and the little mittens are backed by a purchased snowflake doily. 

This is my last post as a SNSS Diva. I have thoroughly enjoyed the past year on this team, and am so grateful to Korin for the opportunity! You will still see me occasionally as a Guest Designer in 2016.

Thanks for stopping by today and
Happy New Year!
xo -- Judy

1 comment:

merrymstamper said...

Adorable card!!! Great colours :)