Saturday, January 30, 2016

a cheerful giver

Hello!  Today I am sharing a card using one of my newly released Digi images.  I have to say that this is one of my favorite snowmen...mostly because he is in the company of a sweet bunny who decided to share his carrot!  A snowman must have a carrot nose, right?
 

One great thing about digi images is that you can make them any size you want.  I wanted to make this image big and keep it simple, with the focus staying on the gift.  As I printed it out, this verse came to mind...
 
2 Corinthians 9:6-7     The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

This was intended as a thank you card but I think it also conveys what we feel in our heart as we share God's love.
 
If you are a fan of Digital images, go check them out in the SNSS store.  And if you'd rather work with stamps & ink... this is also available in the Snowy Hello stamp set!
 
Thanks for popping in…happy stamping!
Diane