Saturday, January 9, 2016

Cute Critters for Valentines


Hello, Sweet N Sassy friends!  Angie here with a Cute Critter inspiration! 

All the critters in this set are so sweet but I am especially drawn to the adorable kitty and I colored her to look like our Storm.


I offset the pink oval to give the framing a bit of a twist. 




I added the pretty green fiber that was given to me by my sweet friend Janeen, then added a trio of hearts and a pink bow to finish off this valentine that was inspired by the Fusion Challenge.


Check out these adorable critters and punny sentiments in the Cute Critters stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Love the coloring on your cute kitty! And the way the ovals are offset--neat effect. Thanks for sharing this!
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics

Cathymac said...

Oh how purrrr-fect, Angie, and so adorable! Love the ovals!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Totally SWEET, love how you used the sketch! Thanks for joining us at FUSION!!!!