Wednesday, January 6, 2016

You're The Best

{jane bosi}  Happy Middle of the Week, Sweet Friends!  Can you believe we are half way to a weekend already?

We are also well on our way in the new year!  New Years always brings with it reflection and resolutions.  Promises to "be the best me"; "New Year, New You".  We've heard all of the cliches.  I'm not ashamed to admit, it is exactly this sentiment I was thinking about when I created this card featuring Winter With Winnie.

Now, I'm not much for "the shoulds" or New Years Resolutions.  I do, however, firmly believe that each day is a gift to be the best you can be.  I am a very reflective person and I do spend quiet time seeking His will for how I should conduct my days.  I like to think I'm very honest with myself when I miss the mark.  I try to meet each day, seeking that which He would have me be.  I fall short, but I keep on trying.

So, this is my "Stand Out In the Crowd" card.  It's a challenge for myself and each of you to be your best.  To stand up and stand out for the One who made you.

I had to call attention to the "Stand Out" and used the What's Up Clear Stamp Set and Dies to do it.

Go ahead...Be Awesome!  Jane

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

Oh how cute, Jane! Love the highlighted Winnie! Very clever!

Julie Gearinger said...

This is fabulous!! Love this idea of standing out and being the best that you can be for Him!!