Monday, April 11, 2016

Birthday Wishes

Hello! It's Monika here today, bringing you a birthday card... not just any birthday card, but the one I made for Korin, who celebrated her birthday last week. You might have seen it on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Facebook page, but I didn't want you to miss this pretty number... so here it is again:

 
I used Kindness clear stamp set with the coordinating Kindness Flower/Cloves die set. The flowers were stamped on vellum with VersaMark ink, heat embossed with white embossing powder, then die-cut with the coordinating dies.
 
 
For the background, first I water colored the right side with purple ink, then I stamped one of the flowers from Long Stem Silhouettes clear stamp set with the same color. The greeting came from Birthday Innies clear stamp set. I also used a retired leaf die set for the leaves. Pearls and green thread finished off the card perfectly.
 
Thank you for stopping by,
Monika
 
 

5 comments:

kittykat3308 said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the vellum flowers

Kathleen

Judy Rozema said...

Just simply stunning~!

Donna Whitten said...

Lovely card!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Korin's mailbox must be bursting with all these gorgeous cards we have seen!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, the gorgeous watercolor backgrounds you make, Monika, are stunning! And I love how you've stamped the silhouette flowers and used the vellum flowers on top with the leaves and pearls! Stunning card! Hugs!