Thursday, November 10, 2016

Chirp Up


Hi Sweet 'n Sassy friends! 

It's Ceal, here to share with you today a card I made using the How Tweet set. I just adore this sweet little bird and he is so fun to color!
My card was simple to make, I randomly stamped the bird down the left side of my card panel and then I stamped him on a scrap piece of cardstock, colored him with Copic markers and then fussy cut him out. I added just a touch of color to his wings and hair and then used some glitter glue to make it sparkle, which is hard to see in the photo. To finish the card I added the greeting and then randomly added some Nuvo crystal drops.


Also don't forget it's our birthday month and we have lots of fun things going on, today is the last day to place a $25 order and receive a free goodie bag so hurry to the store and don't miss out.


Happy Stamping! 






1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

This is just adorable, Ceal!