Friday, December 9, 2016

Heartwarming Alphas

Hello and Happy Friday Everyone! 

It finally feels like winter here in St Louis; fall surprised us and went on and on.  I do welcome the snow, but not frigid temps.  Is it getting cold in your neck of the woods? 
One of my favorite things about winter crafting is snowmen!  I just can't get enough of them. 


I combined the old with the new on this CAS card.  The super sweet snowman in a cup is from the Snowman Soup Stamp Set; he is colored with Copics.  I used the snowflake images in the new Holiday Hugs Stamp Set and did 3rd generation stamping with them. I LOVE being able to create sentiments with the alpha sets and my favorite is this new one, Rebecca Script Alpha.  I pieced my sentiment together with singular words from other sets (you and my).  The heart on the cup was the perfect way to finish the sentiment!
That's it for me! 
Check out all of the alpha sets at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Korin is running a special through 12/15- buy two alphas, get one FREE!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed weekend!  

Lee Ann  

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

Super cute set combination!!