Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Merry Christmas

Hello! It's Monika here today, with a holiday card.
One of my favorite holiday images (other than nativity scenes) is the holy from Christmas Silhouettes clear stamp set. I just love the delicate look. So I decided to use that on my card:
 

 
I love the delicate look of heat embossed image on Vellum. It gives an airy look to it...
I totally forgot that I had the coordinating die (Christmas Silhouettes Dies) so I fussy cut the image... imagine how easy it would have been if I simply die-cut it. Silly me!

 
The greeting was stamped with the new Rebecca Script Alpha clear stamp set. It is part of the Creative Worship line. I also used one word from the Christmas Morn clear stamp set. The two different fonts worked really nicely together.

Thank you for stopping by,
Monika

 

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

Love this, Monika! I wonder why it is that I feel I just must CASE everything you create! LOL!

Julie Gearinger said...

Monika, this is stunning! Love the use of the different fonts as well as the elegance of this card- great job, sweet friend!