Saturday, December 3, 2016

Today it's All About Alpha's

15268015_10209855044066368_5845469195922631587_n
Hey Guys, Lyn here and today I have a CAS card using some of the fun new alphabet stamps available at the Sweet N Sassy Stamps Shop. And in case you missed it... they are actually on sale as part this weeks special - Oh yes they are!
I used some water color paper for my card base and went with a one layer card. I wanted some rich colors so I dug through my inks until I found exactly what I was looking for and for fun, I went with some mixed fonts. After stamping up the chunkier words, I went over the inks with my water brush to make it look more like water color. Then all there was to do was add the perfect final touches - a manger scene and a star. The manger was colored in using some inktense pencils and the waterbrush.
It took me a while to get it the way I want it, but now I absolutely love it. I have to be honest. I am not sure this will ever be sent as I now kind of want to cut of the front and put it in a frame. What do you think?!
snss-christmas-alphas-copy
SNSS Stamps used:
Have a great one and thanks for stopping by!
Lyn