Friday, July 21, 2017

Landscape silhouettes

Hello! It's Monika here today with a quick and easy card... a while ago I've made a card using Landscape Silhouettes clear stamp set with a sponged sun... while I was doing the sponging, I made a second base card which I set aside... so when I was cleaning my craft table the other day, I came upon the cardstock and decided to finish it. Easy-peasy!
 
 
I just sponged the green 'grass', added the greeting from Be Encouraged clear stamp set, and added a vellum border... cool, isn't it?
 
 
I didn't have any orange rhinestones, so I colored some yellow ones with an orange Sharpie... great way to customize your colored blings!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Monika
 

 
 

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Beautiful African scene, Monika...love the added vellum!