Saturday, September 9, 2017

Christmas Tags

It is still warm, but fall is definitely peeking in and if I don't get started with Christmas projects now, the next thing you know, it will be here and I won't have time....SOOOO today's project, using one of the adorable new sets called Christmas Blocks Clear Stamp Set, is some fun Christmas tags. I had this huge box of tags in my stash (I'm not sure how long I've had them but I'm I thought I NEEDED them at the time and this is the first time I have used them, but they were perfect so I am glad I had them :).




Some ink smooshing, embossed images, and colored pencils, and voila! I hope this inspires you. It is fun and easy to create as many as you need in a sitting. I did the inking on a bunch of them, then the stamping and embossing then brought out the colored pencils, and finally I added the twine and I had a handful ready to go! Is it crazy that now I just want to get a Christmas present to wrap??

Here is a close up of the cute Santa!



Now it is your turn! I can't wait to see what you do!


Thanks for stopping by!
Lyn



No comments: