Friday, January 12, 2018

January release cards

Hello! I am sharing a couple of cards with you today using stamps from the NEW January release.
 
For my first card I used Stop Drop Pray and Whimsy Bouquet. I just stamped, colored with Copics, and popped my panel up on a sheet of white craft foam. A few drops of Stickles were added to the little dots.

 
 
Here I used Through The Trees and Thoughtful Words. The trees were stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and outlined with a light blue Copic marker. I tore the left edge and layered it over a punched scallop border. Then I added some ribbon with a few folds in it, securing it with Scor-Tape and a gold brad.
 

Next I used Scene Silhouettes: Wetland Grass, Scene Silhouettes: Wetlands, and Thoughtful Words. (Wetlands is the January 2018 Stamp of the Month!). The background on the circle was masked/sponged.


And my last card was created with Whimsy Bouquet (such a pretty floral set) and Thoughtful Words. A perfect card for getting a jump start on Valentine's Day! The floral images were colored with Copics.


Have a great day!
Diane

No comments: