Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tender Words


When I saw the new set Tender Words, I just had to pop up the flowers. So I stamped the image twice and cut out the flowers completely and adhered them to the main image using liquid glue dots. I used the sentiment that comes with the set. I did double embossing (embossing the background with a cuttlebug folder but leaving the middle plain for your image) which you can find the directions for over at Splitcoaststampers. The frame is also on dimensions as is the sentiment.

Hugs,
Amber

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber what a pretty card. I love the sentiment and the colors. I going to have to learn how to double emboss.

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous. Love all of the details

Stacy said...

Amber,
I love it. I have an award for you on my blog. Swing on by and pick it up
Hugs
Stacy

Unknown said...

what a truly beautiful card I love the color!!!!