Friday, May 6, 2011

Enjoy the Life God has Waiting for Us.

Today is my first posting as part of the Sweet N Sassy Design Team!

I created my card using the twisted easel design I learned over on the Split Coast Try a New Technique challenge last week.  Isn't it a wonderful way to present this lovely sentiment?  This would look great sitting on your desk or on a shelf in your home.

The card is 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" -  you fold the top piece over from corner to corner and add the rectangle panel - easy peasy!  This is how it looks when it's closed flat.  It will fit in a regular A2 envelope for mailing.

The sentiments are from the May Release set called Let Go and Let God.   A wonderful set for creating Faith cards such as this.

4 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Beautiful Julia! That paper and the sentiment are both really pretty!

Mary Marsh said...

these twisted easel cards are so awesome looking -you did a wonderful job creating yours julia

Janette said...

very pretty card Julia, love the papers and the twisted easel looks great!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

This is very stunning - I love the idea of the twisted easel - I'll have to try that one! I made a regular easel card once and really loved it! Nice colors, wonderful sentiment - excellent work as always!