Monday, May 2, 2011

Rainy Day Bethany



What do you think about the fabulous new releases? Aren't they great? I originally had a project to show you today using the Wildflowers set but I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it away as a gift on Saturday night. Silly me, guess I will have to just make another one. So, the rainy day today reminded of this Rainy Day Bethany card I made a little while back that I have not yet shared here with you all. I went with a shabby chic look and I distressed the edges and added some white crackle paint to them also. I used the digital version of this image but it is also available as a clear stamp set.

Thanks for stopping in today! Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Karol L said...

Love all the new sets. Will be purchasing some of them real soon.